Sunday 3 January 2010

The begining - The first post.

I have other blogs so this not really my first post, just my first post to open this blog.

I intend to talk about my experiences both with computers and the Internet. I appreciate feedback and don't mind if you don't agree with me, these posts are just my thoughts and experiences.

At present I use Linux as an operating system but have in the past used DOS, Windows from 95 to XP including NT and server editions.

I have in the past and now been trying to use the Internet to make money. Like many of you I am sure, I have lost on some and won on others. I use traffic exchanges like Trafficera. I will let you know of others as the blog progresses including some of the other ways to make money on the net.

My main affiliate program I am advertising at present, which is free to join and use is SFI.

Keep coming back to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment